Dansk Vandrelaug er medlem af den europæiske vandreforening ERA.
Læs mere – på engelsk – om ERA:
ERA practices networking and cross-border cooperation among organizations by ensuring respectful treatment, expertise and values in all walking issues.
ERA is well known all over Europe as recognized expert in all walking issues being a relevant, proactive and credible partner.
ERA will be:
- Furthering walking and mountain-climbing activities, concern for and care of the countryside, protecting nature and the environment;
- Creating and marking European long-distance paths, protecting these and other international paths and safeguarding their continued existence;
- Protecting and further developing both rights and traditions with regard to crossing borders in European countries, and Europe’s cultural heritage;
- Seeking to preserve the right of access to all land, and to create this right where it has hitherto not been guaranteed; this aim is secondary to the protection of natural environment;
- Strengthening mutual understanding between people;
- Representing the interests of member associations in international organisations such as the European Union and the Council of Europe;
- Strengthening the consciousness of people that physical activity is one of the prerequisites for a healthy life.
Læs de seneste nyheder fra ERA hér (engelsk)